At Belfast's historic Ulster Hall this Friday, will it be repeat or revenge for Luke Keeler vs Conrad Cummings in what is set to be a fiery re-match for Cumming's WBO European title.
In the headline bout, Conrad Cummings 16-2-1 (7 KO’s) defends his WBO European middleweight title against Luke Keeler 15-2-1 (5 KO’s), the man who beat him on points with a sensational performance for the same title just over 12 months ago in one of the Irish fights of the year.
Since then Cummings has has solid wins, whilst Keeler has had a year blighted by injury with just one further win notched under his belt back in August.
If the rematch comes close to the first bout then fans are in for a treat in what could be another Irish ‘fight of the year’ contender between two top talents.
Former amateur star Sean ‘The public nuisance’ McComb 5-0 (3 KO’s) faces a tougher than expected test in former English & British title challenger Troy James 21-7-1 (5 KO’s) who has stepped in at late notice for the light-welterweight bout.
McComb has looked sensational so far in his pro career and despite only making his debut last August, has notched up 5 rapid-fire wins to mark him as one of the country’s top prospects.
Elsewhere on the stacked card:
* Light-welterweight Tyrone McKenna 17-1-1 continues his ascent following his victory last time out over Lewis Benson in a gruelling battle
* Another of the country’s top prospects, lightweight sensation Gary Cully 7-0 looks to continue his rapid rise up the rankings as he aims for major ranking titles in 2019
* WBO European & Celtic super-bantamweight champion Tyrone McCullagh 12-0
* Light-heavyweight Stevie Collins Jnr 13-2-1
* Light-heavyweight Steven Ward 9-0
* Hard-hitting super-middleweight Padraig McCrory 6-0
* Former amateur star, light-middleweight Steven Donnelly 4-0
* All-action middleweight Alfredo Meli 15-0-1
* Super-middleweight Taylor McGoldrick 2-0
And making his debut on the card is highly-touted amateur standout Callum Bradley in a super-featherweight bout